London Central & West Maths Hub are hosting a 5-part 'Developing Core Maths Pedagogy' project which gives teachers opportunities, through collaboration and experimentation, to develop improved teaching approaches that support the open-ended problem-solving skills Core Maths students need to develop, and to share these with departmental colleagues. Participant departments will support the role of Core Maths in promoting contextualised problem-solving and links to teaching in other subject areas.
The five sessions will take place either in person at Fox Primary School or online on the following dates:
- Monday 18th October 2021, face-to-face (13:30-17:00)
- Tuesday 23rd November 2021, online (16:00-17:30)
- Wednesday 2nd February 2022, online (16:00-17:30)
- Wednesday 9th March 2022, face-to-face (13:30-17:00)
- Tuesday 14th June 2022, online (16:00-17:30)
Full details can be found in the flyer here.