London Central & West Maths Hub are hosting a 5-part 'Specialist Knowledge for Teaching Mathematics – Primary Early Career Teachers' project which is designed to support primary early career teachers (teachers in their first two years of teaching) in developing specialist knowledge for teaching mathematics, thus enabling them to understand, teach and support pupils in maths in the classroom.
The five sessions will take place either in person at East Acton Primary School or online on the following dates:
- Tuesday 30th November 2021 (9:30-12:30)
- Wednesday 26th January 2021 (9:30-15:00)
- Tuesday 22nd March 2022 (9:30-15:00)
- Tuesday 26th April 2022 (9:30- 15:00)
- Wednesday 25th May 2022 (9:30-12:30)
Full details can be found in the flyer here.